Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Response #9 Gypsy Act 2

1. This question was really tough for me to answer. Had this question had been asked 10 years ago, I would have said "The Lion King" musical. I remember seeing the musical in High School when I was at my prime in dancing. I was memorized by the choreography and inspired. I remember wanting to become the next Simba. It didn't quite work out that way but that's a long story. I do in fact still enjoy dancing though. In the present I would say that any music video or song that has Hayley Williams of the band Paramore featured. Partly because I am sort of obsessed with this songstress but all in actually she's really talented and when I hear her voice, something inside of me lights up and makes me want to get things done and knock out goals in life. So when ever I'm down, I usually listen to Paramore or Hayley Williams.

 

2. I prefer to be the Entertainer. I've dibbed and dabbed in many things to avoid boredom. I like to be the one putting on a show. I've danced with several jr. companies with styles ranging from Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, African, Modern, etc. Currently now my passion is to sing, I have my own youtube channel where I upload covers of songs that I'm liking at the moment. I also like making people laugh so I do a lot of Vines and Instagram videos; doing random things and even doing little shorts (acting skits). I'm also into a bit of modeling; I've done photo-shoots ranging from showcasing a brand, body paint, promos, etc. I still hope to do everything aforementioned but my main goal is to one day to put out my own music.

No comments:

Post a Comment